Sunday 6 March 2016

It is quite a while since I have loaded any cards into my blog so I hope you like the ones I am loading tonight.


The above card was made with the Stitching Pattern by Sjaak van Went from his Hobbydols 162.
3D from Hobbydols Poster 162 and 163


Another card made with a Stitching Pattern by Sjaak van Went from his Hobbydols 162.
3D from Hobbydols Sheet 162 and 163.


I made the above card for my friend Sue. And you guessed it -another pattern from Sjaak van Went's Hobbydols 162. The 3D is also from the Hobbydols Sheet 162 and 163.


I made this card for our friend Zeta's birthday. The Stitching Pattern is from Stitch & Do Set 28.
The 3D is from Hobbydols Poster 162 and 163.



I made this card for a family friend who turned 86 this year.
The Stitching Pattern is by Sjaak van Went and was in the HJ 129. 
The 3D is from Hobbydols Poster 56

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Cards.

    Greeting BAstelfeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Frances.
    They are all delightful, it is lovely to see you blogging.
    hugs
    sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frances, your cards are amazing, I am loving the colours you are using and the images, they all fit together with the patterns beautifully, but best of all I love the card you made for me, Thank you, it is now sitting very nicely in a frame.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete